Snow Plow Information:
The City Street Department keeps the crew on alert during the winter months to respond to snow build up on streets as promptly as possible. The main priorities are the state routes, followed by highly traveled connector roads, followed by residential areas. We ask that our citizens be patient during a snow event.
- Please do NOT shovel or plow your driveway and/or sidewalk into the street.
- Please wait until the road is completely open before cleaning out your driveway.
How You Can Prepare for Snow:
- Make sure you have adequate snow shovels or a working snow blower. Buy salt or sand.
- Figure out where you can park when a snow emergency is announced.
- Make sure you know who in your neighborhood might need help with shoveling, errands or other winter work and offer help.
- And, as always, watch for current news and weater information when it snows.
In case of EMERGENCY - Contact the City Police Department Dispatch: 740-852-1111