- City of London Ohio
London Ohio Zoning Department
Zoning regulation deals primarily with the use of a particular property.
- Building setbacks, required parking, lot coverage, and signage are some of the issues also addressed in zoning review.
- For many small projects zoning review can be handled by the zoning staff.
- Applications for larger projects may need to be reviewed by the City Planning Commission.
- Some conditionally permitted uses are subject to conditions set forth by the Board of Zoning Appeals.
- If a proposed project cannot meet all of the requirements of the zoning regulations, a variance may be requested.
To request items to come before the Board, contact the Zoning Department, 102 ½ S Main St, London, Oh 43140, via telephone at 740-852-7045 or email at email@example.com to be placed on the agenda. Applications must be received two weeks in advance.