- City of London Ohio
- Super User
London Ohio Safety Services
As the name suggests, the Safety Service Director oversees both the Safety Department and the Service Department which includes the Police, Fire, Building, Street and Parks and Recreation Department.
• The Police Department is responsible for enforcing the laws of the City.
• The Fire Department is one of the oldest professional departments in the State of Ohio and provides protection within the City of London and gives mutual aid to surrounding communities when needed.
• The Building Department is responsible for all building permit applications and inspections for both residential and non-residential buildings inside the City limits.
• The Street Department is responsible for the City infrastructure including pot hole repair, snow removal, traffic light maintenance and the mowing of City property.
• The Parks and Recreation Department, along with the Street Department, maintains all of the parks within the City, oversees the operation of the City pool and organizes youth and adult sports and recreational activities.
If you need to reach the Safety Services's Office, we invite you to call: 740-852-3243.